Friday 19 February 2010


Do you often wonder what people are chatting about when you stop for a moment and study them?
I know I always do, and I try to work out who is totally absorbed in the conversation, and who is perhaps utterly bored.
We all give out those signals constantly, so I always make an attempt to try and portray some of that in my work.
When I look at this ACEO, I hope I have made that clear in some elements of it.
To me, I think it's important. Having a street scene with nobody in it, I believe lacks the most important element.
Also, having people not engaging each other in some capacity, is lacking too.
I put those people in there for a specific reason and not justto fill the space.I do try to flow a relationship between all the characters as a whole.
It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment