Wednesday 13 April 2011

I believe in Love

I believe in love.Not just because I want to.But, because I have to.Otherwise, for me there is no purpose in anything. It drives me.In my relationships.In my work.Without it, life is stagnant, and barren.At times, when there was every reason to abandon that pursuit, I could never give up on it. Persist with it at all costs.Open oneself to it. The rewards are immense.There is no other path.Despite the thorns that catch on the heart at times, a clearing will always appear to the persistent traveller. But, it is the journey that enriches. Much more than the view itself! Yes.I believe in Love.

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered you!
    So pleased to have come across your art (via Ebay,) love your charming style / scenes and great use of water colour.
    Bee :)

    ReplyDelete